Re: Help! Code bloat with ld 2.11.2 (but newer one doesn't work)

Ian,

The ld version I referred to, was one that already exists on the host.

It sounds like I might need to install ld in my local area, and configure
it for a PPC target.  Correct?

Too bad it can't be configured via a command-line option...  :)

Thanks,

- John