Re: SIZEOF and .tbss

Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Nathan,

This patch implements that functionality in a different manner. Rather than
lie about .tbss's size, I tweak the couple of places that need to know
it can be ignored for layout purposes.
I agree that the method is Ok but...
thanks for looking at this, you and Alan have been so prompt on previous
patches, I though this might have been missed!

tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu & ia64-unknown-linux-gnu, ok?

It appears that there are now some new failures in the linker
testsuite with this patch applied:

Could you look into these please ? The failure is the dreaded:

Not enough room for program headers (allocated 4, need 5)
those were failing for me before my patch, but I see now the failure mode
has changed. I'll take a look.

nathan