Patch to remove rst* instructions from frv.cpu

[resend]

The rst* instructions have been removed from the generic FR-V ISA and some
of the opcodes reassigned to new FR450 instructions.  This patch deletes
frv.cpu's rst* support and the associated gas and sim tests.

Unfortunately, removing insns from gas's allinsn.s means that most
of the other addresses in allinsn.d have to be adjusted.  I realise that
the test was originally generated automatically and that an easy way of
getting round this would be to regenerate it with cgen.  But it seems
more in the spirit of regression testing to make changes by hand.

So, rather than just replace the addresses with new hex constants, I
thought it would be better to replace them with ".*", since this should
make it easier to add and remove entries in future.  For the same
reason, I moved "footest" from the beginning of allinsn.s to the
beginning of the pc-relative instructions.  I don't think either change
waters down the test in any way.

Tested against the binutils and sim testsuites.  OK to install?

Richard

cpu/
	* frv.cpu (r-store, r-store-dual, r-store-quad): Delete.
	(rstb, rsth, rst, rstd, rstq): Delete.
	(rstbf, rsthf, rstf, rstdf, rstqf): Delete.

gas/testsuite/
	* gas/frv/allinsn.s (footext): Move before first branch.
	(rstb, rsth, rst, rstd, rstq): Delete.
	(rstbf, rsthf, rstf, rstdf, rstqf): Delete.
	* gas/frv/allinsn.d: Update accordingly.  Remove instruction addresses.

opcodes/
	* frv-desc.c, frv-opc.c, frv-opc.h: Regenerate.

sim/frv/
	* decode.c, decode.h, model.c, sem.c: Regenerate.

sim/testsuite/
	* sim/frv/{rstb,rsth,rst,rstd,rstq}.cgs: Delete.
	* sim/frv/{rstb,rsthf,rstf,rstdf,rstqf}.cgs: Delete.