This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Determine BFD version?
- From: rkufrin at ncsa dot uiuc dot edu (Rick Kufrin)
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:23:58 -0600
- Subject: Determine BFD version?
- Reply-to: rkufrin at ncsa dot uiuc dot edu
Hi - I am wondering if there's a way to determine the version of
BFD on a given computer. I'm not having luck finding this
in the documentation and a search of the ML archive didn't
come back with a lot. I have some current code that looks like
#if HAVE_BFD_H && defined(BFD_VERSION)
# if defined(BFD_VERSION_STRING)
But this doesn't work for all systems (GNU/Linux) that I've tried (I
will get the "n/a" fallback). Any suggestions/tips appreciated...