This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch: IA64 gas patch to ignore unused symbols
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: wilson at specifixinc dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:55:56 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Patch: IA64 gas patch to ignore unused symbols
> The patch is OK with these changes. I don't recall if you have cvs
> privileges. Do I have to check this in? I can make the remaining
> changes if necessary.
> Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com
I don't have privileges for binutils, just for GCC. If you can tweek it
and check it in that would be great.