Re: PATCH: Update libiberty/testsuite/demangle-expected

> I agree we shouldn't change those testcases which are passing. The
> failed ones are just reminders for us how they should be fixed.

But even for failing cases, changing the expected output changes the
functional specifications for the code.  That's never an obvious
change.

> I don't agree syncing with the original working source is blindly
> updating unless the original one is wrong.

If libiberty and libstdc++ shared sources for the demangler, and there
was an agreement in place to keep them in sync, and the testsuite
change was done in conjunction with a source change, and it was all
discussed and approved for libstdc++, you'd be right.

But it's not.