Re: objdump --debugging: problems with interpretation of dump

Roul Oldenburger <oldenburger.roul@rheinmetall-de.com> writes:

> We are compiling Ada sources and use the following combination of tools:

I don't know anything about Ada.  Somebody who knows about Ada may be
able to explain the name extensions you are seeing on the structure
and field names.

The bitpos and bitsize issues are still odd.  I would not expect that
to be Ada-specific, although it may be.  I've never looked into the
gdb support for Ada.

Ian