Re: gas/configure.in: ppc-*-linux-gnu* target doesn't set "em=linux"

Alan Modra wrote:
It's probably just an oversight.  The net effect of your change is to
disable LOCAL_LABELS_DOLLAR for powerpc*-linux, which seems reasonable
given that other linux targets use te-linux.h.  I'll commit this in a
day or so if there are no objections to removing $foo type labels for
ppc linux.

To give a little history, the reason I ran into this was that I was attempting to use "#ifdef TE_LINUX" in tc-ppc.c:ppc_target_format() and found that we were including te-generic.h instead of te-linux.h so I wasn't getting TE_LINUX defined.

Peter