Remastering binaries for porting betwean architectures?

Good day there.

I've got an instances of particular shared object library for HPUX, SunOS
and some other. I'm interested if those are possible to remaster in some
way to produce ELF format for i386 architecture. Although an instance of
my DSO for SunOS platform has been made in ELF format and I can examine
its contents using readelf utility, it is useless in builds where linker
yelds that DSO is incompatible.
My objcopy man page sugests that a variety of architectures should be
supported to recognize and translate from and to but `objdump -i' states
only one and that's i386. So I assume there should be some way to upgrade
binutils to recognize other architectures.
Please advise me how can I achieve this or how could be possible to
remaster alien DOS to work on Linux otherways.

Thanks
Zoran