Re: .reloc for PocketPC changed between gas 2.13.2 and 2.14

Hi Shaun,

> 	gas: wince DLL regression from 2.11.2 to 2.14
> I've looked some more into this problem and found that 2.13.2 also
> works, and 2.14 definitely does not work. So, I've compiled the same DLL
> twice, each time with the same version of gcc and binutils, except gas.
> The first time I use gas version 2.14; the second time I use gas 2.13.2.
> I then ran arm-wince-pe-objdump -dph on the resulting DLL, and diffed
> the two outputs. I found the only changes are in the .reloc section,
> which has changed substantially.

Most of the differences appear to be extra relocs present in the 2.14
version.

Would it be possible for you to produce a diff of the results of
running "objdump -Dr" on the object file produced by the two versions
of gas ?  This should show the relocations intermixed with the
disassembly, which should allow us to get a better idea of what is
going on.