Re: RFC: Moving gcc/intl to toplevel; syncing both copies to 0.12.1

Andrew Cagney <ac131313@redhat.com> writes:

I'd like to do this today, and commit to both gcc and src CVS
as soon as I've tested it; it is blocking another major change
over in gcc land, which needs to happen this week.  Will this be
okay?  Does anyone know a reason why upgrading to 0.12.1 is a bad idea?

Can you two stage this - import into GCC, and then a week or so later, import in to SRC? That way the group with the most to gain (and apparently the greatest urgency) experience the most pain :-)

I could do that;

Thanks! How does this stand with binutils?

Andrew