Re: RFC: Moving gcc/intl to toplevel; syncing both copies to 0.12.1

Sounds like an update is long overdue.

I'd like to do this today, and commit to both gcc and src CVS
as soon as I've tested it; it is blocking another major change
over in gcc land, which needs to happen this week.  Will this be
okay?  Does anyone know a reason why upgrading to 0.12.1 is a bad idea?

Can you two stage this - import into GCC, and then a week or so later, import in to SRC? That way the group with the most to gain (and apparently the greatest urgency) experience the most pain :-)

Andrew