Chances of another release from binutils-2_14-branch?

Hi Daniel and others,

What are the chances of another binutils release from
binutils-2_14-branch?

I'm asking because I'm setting up my gdb test bed for some crunching.
If there might be another release then I will include this branch,
but if there is no chance of a release, then I can shrink the test bed.

So "outlook unclear, it depends" would be an okay response.

Michael C