Re: Updated config.guess and config.sub

Hi,

I sent a diff to config-patches@gnu.org with a new config for the tic4x and the c4x. I sent it some 4 days ago. It doesn't seem like it has been applied yet. So I would like you (HJ) to please do this again when this patch has gone through.

I have people pushing on me for getting this specific patch into the sources of the upcoming binutils-2.14 and the gcc-3.3.1. Are there any chances of getting to that?

Looking at the branch-code in binutils and gcc, it seems like one _dont_ import the newer top-level configs on the branches, right? Would there be any possibilities to do that? Does this mean that I have to wait until HEAD is branched into a release before I can see this change in the official released sources?

Regards,
Svein