PATCH: Fix "proc find" in dejagnu

"proc find" is using "getdirs -all" incorrectly. When "getdirs -all" is
used, there is no need to try to get all directories yourselves. The
current "proc find" will list any file not in the root directory
twice. This patch should fix it.

BTW, is anyone working on dejagnu? I have found and fixed 3 bugs
in less than 2 weeks since I was forced to use dejagnu 1.4.3. I didn't
get any reponses nor any indications those bugs would be fixed any
time soon.

H.J.