Re: How to add a new target in BFD?

We will have to agree to disagree.  Neither one of us will convince the
other of anything.

Semantic arguments do not diminish the validity of my argument. It is
the FSF's goal to provide an entire toolchain comprised of FSF owned GPL
code, and Red Hat is subverting that goal by trying to get Red Hat owned
GPL code included in the toolchain.  cgen and libelf in particular are
problems, and sid to a lesser extent.

Jim