Re: [rfa] FRV input files

Andrew Cagney writes:
 > > (C)FSF?  And what does this have to do with your improvised license
 > > change?
 >
 > What "improvised license change"?

Uh, do a diff between your submitted frv.cpu and src/cgen/cpu/frv.cpu.
["I did, and src/cgen/cpu/frv.cpu is copyright Redhat!"
"Uh, I'm refering to the copyright terms."]

Also, I'm not sure I want *.cpu to say it's part of Binutils.
I might very well want to make a cgen release all by itself,
and I'd like to maintain the separation between cgen and its
clients.  Binutils is just another client of cgen.
A minor point, but early warning that I'll probably make the change
at some point.
["But cgen isn't copyright FSF."
"Doesn't mean some version can't be."]

1,4c1,21
< ; Fujitsu FRV CPU description.  -*- Scheme -*-
< ; Copyright (C) 2000, 2001 Red Hat, Inc.
< ; This file is part of CGEN.
< ; See file COPYING.CGEN for details.
---