Re: [RFC] objcopy/objdump targets list

Hi Elias,

> Here is a patch that moves all the needed stuff from objdump.c to bucomm.c.
> If it is approved I'm going to change objcopy to use the 'new' functions.

I made a couple of small changes:

  * Not exporting display_target_list, display_info_table and
    endian_string.  I am not sure why you wanted to export them, but
    you can always change this if you need to.

  * Including libbfd.h instead of using explicit imports of
    'bfd_target_vector'.

  * Adding dependencies to bfdver.h and libbfd.h for building bucomm.o
    into Makefile.am and then rebuilding Makefile.in.

  * Using a switch() instead of a multiple if() statements in
    endian_string().  I just think that it looks nicer.

> 2003-03-24  Elias Athanasopoulos  <elathan at phys dot uoa dot gr>
>
> 	* objdump.c (endian_string): Move to bucomm.c.
> 	(display_info): Likewise.
> 	(display_target_list): Likewise.
> 	(display_info_table): Likewise.
> 	(display_target_tables): Likewise.
> 	(main): Assign the return value of display_info to exit_status.
>
> 	* bucomm.c: Include bfdver.h
> 	(display_target_list): Call bfd_nonfatal instead of nonfatal and
> 	return 0 on a non-fatal errror, 1 on success.
> 	(display_info_table): Likewise.
>
> 	* bucomm.h (endian_string): Define. Make it non-static.
> 	(display_info): Define. Change prototype so as to return int,
> 	instead of static void.
> 	(display_target_list): Likewise.
> 	(display_info_table): Likewise.
> 	(display_target_tables): Likewise.