Re: [RFC] windres' -I option

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I've talked to lawyers about this.  In theory it should be ok but it
> still leaves the ownership in question so that someone could come along
> later and say "What?  You had no right to put that in the public
> domain!" Signing all of the legal documents means that there is more
> protection against this type of thing.

But it is my code, how can *I* not have the right to put in the public
domain? And if I don't have that right, how do I have the right to
assign it to the FSF?

Anyway, I herby place that code in the public domain, AND I have initiated
the FSF copyright assignment procedure. However, it is a lengthy procedure,
and I would like (if at all possible) to get the code integrated before
too long.

--
Dimi.