Re: Inconsistency in freebsd nomenclature

This is a very odd thing.  Please forgive the posting of a problem in
SID here, but I hadn't really noticed I was getting all sorts of
additional components in my CVS checkout.  Here is what I did:

Followed the instructions to checkout just binutils.  I did this in a
directory "/usr/home/sean/gnu/bin-src".
I then did a "mv /usr/home/sean/gnu/bin-src/src
/usr/home/sean/gnu/binutils" and deleted the original directory.
When I cd into this new "binutils" directory and do a "cvs up" I get
more than just what I checked out with "co binutils".

An interesting problem that caused me to report an issue with SID here.

Again, my apologies.

Cheers,
Sean