Re: alpha tls tests

> > > Error: can't resolve `szicode' {.text section} - `icode' {.text section}
> > > ./build-hppa-linux/gas/testsuite/gas.log:FAIL: Difference of labels
> >
> > Fallout from last night's gas change, I guess.  I ran an hppa-linux
> > build and test run, so I wonder why I didn't see the regression?

Possibly, this is XFAILed.  Symbol differences have in the past worked
when generating SOM output but not ELF output.

> Duh.  Didn't commit this one.
>
> 	* config/tc-hppa.h (DIFF_EXPR_OK): Define.
> 	(MD_APPLY_SYM_VALUE): Move.

Seems to be committed now.  I did build and install on hppa-linux.
There were no regressions.  However, I suspect that there may be problems.
I hacked gcc to try use symbol differerences instead of $PIC_pcrel$0
(symbol diffs are used for SOM).  However, the build failed with a
segmentation fault in stage1.  With no hack, the build was sucessful.
Didn't have time to investigate any further last night.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca