Re: RFC/RFT: split up pexecute.c

> I used maint-deps, which also caused the updates to other dependency
> lists that you remarked on.  It looks like maint-tool doesn't
> recognize nested includes

Looks like a bug in maint-tool.  There's a loop there specifically to
handle such recursion, but it doesn't actually rescan the found files.

> nor header files in the same directory as the source code.

Also a bug.  I'll have to look at it.  Meanwhile, if you could fix the
deps manually, I'd appreciate it.

> > Do we really want to put libiberty-specific headers (libiberty.h0
> > before system headers?  IMHO it's better to always do system headers
> > first (except for config.h, of course).
>
> I don't think it does any harm either way; if you would prefer
> stylistically to have libiberty.h last I can change it.

It wasn't a question of stylistic, it was a question of whether
libiberty.h needed them, but it seems it includes the few things it
actually needs.  I guess it doesn't matter.