This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: toplevel doc, first draft
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:24:45 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: toplevel doc, first draft
On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Phil Edwards wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 06:59:43AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > And information on where to put the
> > documentation when it's ready is always welcome; etc/configure.texi is soooo
> > out-of-date I don't know what to make of it.
> We still have an etc directory? I thought it was killed a while ago.
This is etc in the src repository.
At least the documentation there for multilibs in target libraries may
still be relevant (but that file would need to be assigned to the FSF);
certainly those interfaces were not covered in the documentation just
Joseph S. Myers