This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] add msp430 target
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: diwil at eis dot ru
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Dec 2002 17:48:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] add msp430 target
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
#define EM_MSP430 102 /* TI msp430 micro controller */
Has this value for the e_machine field in the ELF header actually
been officially assigned by email@example.com or did you just
pick it because it was the next number after EM_IP2K ? If was not
officially assigned then it needs to be given a different value, as
the low numbers are reserved. I would suggest: 0x430.