This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: subdir/toplevel dependence (was Re: (toplevel)...)
- From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:24:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: subdir/toplevel dependence (was Re: (toplevel)...)
>The solution I see is to arrange for configure to remove sub-Makefiles
>if it is run without --no-recursion (i.e., no_recursion != yes).
>Then, the check for sub-Makefile in the configure-* targets will take
>care of reconfiguring. How does this sound?
Sounds good to me. Should work.