This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de
- Cc: "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 30 Dec 2002 13:40:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
- References: <007801c2adf4$59dc23e0$c65e07d5@BRAMSCHE>
> 2002-12-13 Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de>
> Charles Wilson <email@example.com>
> * ld/config.in: add HAVE_REALPATH,removed
> obsolate HAVE_SYS_STAT_H and HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H.
Applied. Sorry about that - I was testing the autogeneration of
config.in but forgot to check the results.