This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel) Fix dramatic breakage for ordinary crosses (related to program_transform_name)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:53:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel) Fix dramatic breakage for ordinary crosses (related to program_transform_name)
- References: <20021228093127.GA455@doctormoo>
> Unfortunately, I really have to go to sleep now.
> Part of the motivation for autoconfiscating was to make the top level less
> of a "secret region" which only the "initiated" could hack on. I hope
> I've accomplished that.
In case nobody else says so explicitly, please accept our thanks for
all the effort you've put into this task.