This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (toplevel) Fix dramatic breakage for ordinary crosses (related to program_transform_name)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:34:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel) Fix dramatic breakage for ordinary crosses (related to program_transform_name)
- References: <20021228093127.GA455@doctormoo> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 02:24:00PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Dec 28, 2002, Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I really have to go to sleep now. :-(
> Fair enough. Hope you had a good night :-)
> > Please feel free to make this change on your own; it's obviously
> > correct as far as I'm concerned.
> Done. While at that, I fixed a few other fallouts. I'm checking in
> the patch below.
I notice that you moved the .NOTPARALLEL down to the configure section.
While it is there what do you think of removing the serialization
Also, top level configure no longer accepts --norecursion. This means
that one has to configure from scratch in any existing working
directory. Is it as simple as allowing --norecursion, or is everything
expected to break anyway?
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer