This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
(toplevel) Don't look for unprefixed tools unless they're appropriate
- From: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 07:47:52 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: (toplevel) Don't look for unprefixed tools unless they're appropriate
- References: <20021228072212.GA7409@doctormoo>
Nathanael Nerode writes:
> I'd rather have them default "correctly", but that's somewhat less
> trivial, and it's really only useful for people who 'configure',
> relocate, and then 'make', which doesn't work anyway.
What do you mean by "relocate"?