This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Nick Clifton" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:07:31 +0100
- Subject: RE: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
In http://www.cygwin.com/ml/binutils/2002-12/msg00396.html I have send a patch
relating to the auto-import-to dll patch.
It seems that the second part of the patch seems to be forgotten. I can't found
this patch in the cvs, which is absolute necessary to using the full feature.
2002-12-13 Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de>
Charles Wilson <email@example.com>
* ld/config.in: add HAVE_REALPATH,removed
obsolate HAVE_SYS_STAT_H and HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H.