This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] exclude runtime-pseudo-reloc symbols from auto-export
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:10:18 +0100
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] exclude runtime-pseudo-reloc symbols from auto-export
> > Maybe the horse has left the barn already but it would have been nice
> > (tm) if these type of symbols were marked in some generic way so that
> > we wouldn't have to keep remembering to extend this table.
> I recall commenting on this aspect in a recent binutils thread in the
> cygwin lists, and being told that it didn't matter.
What about putting such symbols in another named text section, so that ld would
ignore them ?