This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: allow PE executables to have an export table
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>,"Michael S. Zick" <mszick at goquest dot com>,Fabrizio Gennari <fabrizio dot ge at tiscalinet dot it>,binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:13:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH: allow PE executables to have an export table
- References: <00ec01c2a80a$9c251350$0a1c440a@BRAMSCHE>
- Reply-to: Danny Smith <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
> Thanks for this information.
> Let me ask another question: Has anyone really tried to run an
> linked to an application under windows ?
Yes, it is possible to build apps that export variables using dlltool,
and the how-to question and answer has come up several times on mingw
users lists. I'd have to look for the answer, but I tried it once and