This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch - ip2k gas fix to prevent problems with linker relaxation.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Nick Kelsey <nickk at ubicom dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:36:49 +1030
- Subject: Re: Patch - ip2k gas fix to prevent problems with linker relaxation.
- References: <0ef701c2a6cd$4a8ce790$f601a8c0@nkelseyxp>
On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 11:40:16AM -0800, Nick Kelsey wrote:
> The attached patch adds a fix_adjustable function to prevent gas from fixing
> non-local targets so as not to cause problems
> with linker relaxation with the ip2k.
Are you sure it's OK to reduce local syms?
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre