This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [mips patch] fix annoyances w/ ror/rol/dror/drol implementation.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Date: 18 Dec 2002 13:55:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [mips patch] fix annoyances w/ ror/rol/dror/drol implementation.
- References: <email@example.com><mailpost.1040242046.2442@news-sj1-1> <firstname.lastname@example.org><mailpost.1040242426.2716@news-sj1-1> <email@example.com>
> I was wrong, they're fine.
> However, the fact that i was led to question the patch says that
> there's not enough tests, so here's a new patch with some more. 8-)
Cool deal. Good to go.
Yeah, I used to play basketball...