This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Fix native warning
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- To: hjl at lucon dot org
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:40:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix native warning
- References: <20021218121159.A1848@lucon.org>
> This seems to work for me.
Did your read the thread about making the "build-" part be there
always? If we agree to go that route, we'd just change BUILD_SUBDIR
to include the "build-" prefix.
Also, you need to make sure that gcc and other projects which *use*
the build libiberty choose the right one.