This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Multi-arch bug in gas - tc_fix_adjustable
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Nick Kelsey <nickk at ubicom dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:23:31 +1030
- Subject: Re: Multi-arch bug in gas - tc_fix_adjustable
- References: <0dd801c2a61e$1ad60ae0$f601a8c0@nkelseyxp>
On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 02:46:14PM -0800, Nick Kelsey wrote:
> The problem is that gas write.c calls the arch dependant tc_fix_adjustable
> function before fix->fx_r_type, and most cgen based archs that I have
> checked have an if or switch statement based on fix->fx_r_type that compares
> it with BFD types.
> For example:
But the arm port isn't cgen based.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre