This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Make warning for native build
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- To: hjl at lucon dot org
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:17:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Make warning for native build
- References: <20021217104110.A9234@lucon.org>
> Shouldn't configure comment out the configure-build-libiberty
> related targets for native build?
We're still pondering that issue. Patches welcome. Libiberty does it
with a @foo@-style pattern prefixing the rules, which might work well
in this case.