This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New Port: iq2000 bfd
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Stan Cox <scox at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 17 Dec 2002 17:52:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: New Port: iq2000 bfd
- References: <email@example.com><20021126222825.GP949@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au><firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Diffs from original posting...
You appear to have addressed all of Alan's points except:
: > Index: bfd/archures.c
: > +.#define bfd_mach_iq2000 0
: > +.#define bfd_mach_iq10 1
: I'd make these 1 and 2, because 0 is used as a default.
Is there are reason to keep the iq2000 machine number as 0, since that
will also act as a default value, meaning "any iq variant" ?
The entire patch for the iq2000 is approved, so please do apply it.
You may wish to take Alan's advice and make macro_hash() global.
Are you going to maintain this port ? If so, please do add yourself
to the MAINTAINERS list. If not, then muggins here gets to maintain