This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 17 Dec 2002 13:18:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
- References: <007201c2a5c2$2ed86fd0$0a1c440a@BRAMSCHE>
> While checking the test case I recognized, that the auto-import
> stuff couldn't be disabled in case of direct linking to a dll.
> The appended patch fixes this (I'm updating the test case which this
> check too)
Thanks for catching this.
> I hope the indention is right.
> 2002-12-17 Ralf Habacker <email@example.com>
> * ld/emultempl/pe.em (pe_find_data_imports):
> don't search for data import when auto-import is disabled
Approved and applied.