This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils problem
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>, "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:34:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: binutils problem
- References: <20020824004405.B302@linux-m68k.org> <20020823220731.A12566@lucon.org> <20020824135559.A589@linux-m68k.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20021024200919.GA13007@nevyn.them.org> <20021024222149.A2381@linux-m68k.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 01:46:40PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Richard Zidlicky <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> |> On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 04:09:19PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> |> > This patch never received any comments. Is it still applicable - it
> |> > seems so?
> |> it sure fixes my problem and is very important for m68k, perhaps my
> Have you tried mainline? AFAIK this should already be fixed generically.
> |> reply wasn't very clear about this as it already mentioned the next
> |> binutils problem - this was the NULL relocations occassionally generated
> |> for m68k.
> |> Anything new about the NULL relocs?
> Please try mainline.
This was stuck in his mail spool for a while - it is fixed on both
mainline (generically) and branch (with the patch from this thread)
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer