This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons -direct auto-import of dll's
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:49:06 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons -direct auto-import of dll's
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Unfortunally, I'm not very familiar with this testsuite things.
> Do you have any hints or can point me to an explanation how to do for the
> following cases:
> 1. building a sample dll
> 2. compile and link a test app with this dll.
> 3. create a symbolic link
> 3. Look if there are any link errors
Sounds doable. What I do when I don't know, besides once
reading the DejaGNU manual (has it improved?) is to grep around
the source to see if there's anything similar. It's in subdirs
called testsuite/ ;-) Yes, really, I don't know of a fast(er)
path. For tcl stuff I don't know about, I check out