This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Hans-Peter Nilsson" <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:21:46 +0100
- Subject: RE: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's
> On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > this is an updated patch to the recent cvs archive, which fixes
> some rejection
> > problems of recent source.
I mean patching problems.
> As shown with what test-case?
Checkout the current binutils cvs source and try to apply this patch. With the
previous one patch reports error. :-)