This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: mn10300 assembler fix for error in debugging info
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>, Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:45:59 +1030
- Subject: Re: mn10300 assembler fix for error in debugging info
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com> <20021003131200.E25369@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 02:31:37AM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> The second patch was an attempt to extend one of the
> TC_FORCE_RELOCATION_SUB_ macros such that we could implement the plan
> detailed in the comments I added before TC_LINKRELAX_FIXUP in the
> first patch. Does it sound like a reasonable plan? Should the same
> change be applied to other such macros so that we could implement it?
Yes, seems reasonable to me. While you're editing the macros, it would
be nice to change the name of TC_FORCE_RELOCATION_SUB_SAME SEG arg
to SYMSEG for clarity.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre