This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (patch) configure-configure -> Makefile-Makefile
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:21:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: (patch) configure-configure -> Makefile-Makefile
- References: <20021209001117.GA12061@doctormoo> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Right, there's a difference between "this must be done before that"
and "this must be done whenever that changes".
But bfd's configure does read libiberty's Makefile, so it seems that
that dependency does need to exist.