This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] Add stabs entries for coalesced symbols.
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: klee at apple dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:17:36 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add stabs entries for coalesced symbols.
- References: <FD5DA5CC-0B40-11D7-9779-00039396EEB8@apple.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 01:39:38 -0500
> From: Klee Dienes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Just to be clear on why I was asking, my concern wasn't that it was the
> only instance of "coalesced symbols" in the document, it was that it
> was the only instance of @cindex in the document
Hmm... that's true: stabs.texinfo doesn't use @cindex. But OTOH it
doesn't have the command to generate the concept index, so adding
@cindex won't hurt.
> But I suspect
> after reading your response that your response would be "well, that
> just means we probably need more @cindex entries to be added".
Yes, that's true.