This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Fix ia64 subtractions of symbols in different sections
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:22:57 +1030
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix ia64 subtractions of symbols in different sections
- References: <20021205205734.A9519@lucon.org>
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 08:57:34PM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> * config/tc-ia64.c (md_apply_fix3): Remove the PCREL hack
> copied from tc-i386.c.
Heh, I've had this patch in my local tree ever since I added the new
ld test. Forgot to commit it. Obviously looks OK to me. :)
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre