This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] Fix C-referenceable sections with explicit LMAs
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:31:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] Fix C-referenceable sections with explicit LMAs
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <20021120064225.GA11777@yeah-baby.shagadelic.org> <Pine.BSF.email@example.com> <20021120185302.GA2478@yeah-baby.shagadelic.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20021206172543.GA29679@nevyn.them.org>
On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 12:25:43PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I think this is the last thing I'm waiting on for 2.13.2.
> Jason, is this patch still current? I thought it would require an
> update after Alan's comment about SIZEOF (and corresponding fix).
I'm working on it right now. It'd also like to get my a.out fix
(see my latest "Unreviewed patch" mail) into the branch, as well,
since it fixes a pretty critical problem for me on ARM OpenFirmware
In any case, I'll get back to you soon.
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>