This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: (Patch) Attempt to get src-release working again
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:55:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: (Patch) Attempt to get src-release working again
- References: <20021205224309.GA11760@doctormoo>
This is an attempt to get src-release working again. :-)
Committed as obvious. I'm worried about the very complex tricks being
played with 'texinfo'; I've probably broken them, but since I can't figure
out what they were *supposed* to do, I can't figure out how to fix them.
* src-release: Configure host subdirs.
Broadly, where are the complex tricks involving texinfo?
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/src-release,v
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -r1.2 src-release
--- src-release 1 Oct 2002 22:58:14 -0000 1.2
+++ src-release 5 Dec 2002 22:40:47 -0000
@@ -136,7 +136,7 @@
mv -f tmp Makefile.in
- $(MAKE) configure-target \
+ $(MAKE) configure-host configure-target \
ALL_GCC="" ALL_GCC_C="" ALL_GCC_CXX="" \
# Make links, and run "make diststuff" or "make info" when needed.