This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Update to current automake/autoconf/libtool versions.
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Klee Dienes <klee at apple dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:30:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Update to current automake/autoconf/libtool versions.
- References: <6D1408F4-0817-11D7-A7CE-00039396EEB8@apple.com> <3DEF7411.email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:43:13AM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Er, wow! Few technical hurdles to overcome first.
> Anyone know what happens if only half the directories get converted?
> There is a problem with libiberty and utils because GCC have their feet
> stuck in the ice (unless src, again splits off from GCC, but I suspect
> here we don't want to).
That is my major concern. I have toolchain setups of gcc 2.96 + the
current binutils, gcc 3.2 + the current binutils, gcc 3.2-redhat-8 +
the current binutils and gcc 3.3 + the current binutils. Will they
ever work together?