This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Update to current automake/autoconf/libtool versions.
- From: Klee Dienes <klee at apple dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:01:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Update to current automake/autoconf/libtool versions.
Ah, indeed it does. I had tested a cross-build, but didn't think to
test 'make install' on the completed build. I'll take a look, thanks.
On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 10:44 AM, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
Does it work for both native and cross builds? Last time I checked,
autoconf 2.5x considered all binutils builds are for cross tools
of the --target option set unconditionally by the top-level configure
as a result prefixed all tool names with $target_alias upon install.
patch doesn't seem to deal with it.
Otherwise -- nice work, thanks.